January 7, 2014

Chain Reaction: Birkin to Nature



I absolutely love those mornings where I have a few hours to get my daily fix of blog updates while drinking my morning coffee. However, I also love when I come across a few new blogs to obsess over.

Messy Nessy Chic is a blog that I discovered a few months ago. Nessy, the brain child behind this wonderful website, and I share a love for abandoned places. Lucky for me she features them frequently.
Below is a picture from one of my favorite posts about Verosha, a once popular tourist destination in the 1970s, now a desolate ghost land where visitors aren't allowed.

Another notable series is her, "13 Things I Found on the Internet Today". If there is one post I go to when I don't have much time to search around, it's that. 

In today's volume LV, number four features a black and white of Jane Birkin circa 1970 that was found on Back to the Universe.


I instantly clicked through and was lead to an eclectic collection of all things 60s, 70s and 80s.
sigh...

  


After a good browse I noticed the curator also had a link to another visual experience, Places like Heaven, a collection of beautiful interiors, design and nature.


  
all via Places like Heaven

Wonderful blogs that are all worth a follow.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment