January 8, 2014

The House of Windows: Nick Olson & Lilah Horwitz

It's about being closer to living with the elements." -Nick Olson



I stumbled upon this article on Facebook titled "These two Young Artists quit their job to build this Glass House for $500" and knew it was going to be something special. I scrolled right past every word of the article only concerned with visuals and to my surprise I found a video. This couple has a beautiful spirit and an attitude towards the elements, life and our place in it that is truly admirable. Kudos to you Nick and Lilah.

Original Image via Yahoo Homes


The video is part of a web series by Half Cut Tea, a two person team that travels across the country in search of artists and their stories. I haven't  been able to check out any of their other documentaries, but it's at the top of my list for the next rainy, or should I say absolutely freezing, day.


No comments:

Post a Comment